JellyPages.com

Friday, January 23, 2009

Seans Mini Vacation

The last two days have been such a debacle for Sean. He got up at his usual time this morning to get ready for work. I stayed in bed since I had already ironed his clothes yesterday. Sean climbed back into bed with a little grim on his face and said, "I don't have to go to work today"! Since he was taking this weekend and Monday off, he decided to use a PTO today as well. So this will be a mini vacation for him until Mom comes out at the end of Feb. I took some pictures of Sean and the boys. They turned out pretty good! There is also a horrible picture of me as well.

Posted via Pixelpipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!