JellyPages.com

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Just Another Sunday Funday

Once again, another Sunday has touched our lives! The boys rudely woke us up at the crack of dawn. We didn't actually get out of bed until 8:30 or so. I fed Mary while Sean ran to Walmart for supplies for our brunch. Below are some of the pictures I took of Mary for her 21 week album. There is one with Sean as well. Mary got her first taste of Daddys scratchy face. Her reaction was pretty funny! This afternoon I found a tick on our cat PT. I has horrified and had no idea how to get it off. Sean looked up online how to remove a tick, all we had was Vodka, so Mr. PT got a bath in it. He was not happy, since it was fresh out of the freezer. I checked him a little later and could not find the tick, so now we had to gut the entire. Living room and kitchen. We vacuumed and swept and mopped the floors. Washed every piece of clothing he laid on and even shaved the heads of all our boys. The tick was never found. For dinner, Sean is attempting his first Gnocchi recipe. He was looking for something healthy that the boys would enjoy as well. I'll let you know how it turns out another day!

I've got slippers on my feet!

Wow Daddy, you need to shave!

Yummy Cup

Mary playing with the boys' stacking cups

Playing with my dolly

Mary playing with her baby doll

Posted via Pixelpipe.

3 comments:

  1. Ticks! I remember when our old dog had one of those can't remember what we did with it now to get it off, horrible things!!

    Your little one looks just gorgeous!

    Hearing Walmart is weird, guess its like me saying I'm off to Tesco, America seems like another galaxy from here in the UK! lol

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. my wife just said it as,"Oh, very cute" like this....while she is watching tv. near my computer

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!