JellyPages.com

Monday, January 19, 2009

"The Sad Face"

This is the heartbreaking face Fionny gives us when he does something he shouldn't .

Posted via Pixelpipe.
My little Fionny has the cutest expressions. He is our emotional child. He can be totally happy one minute, and then doing something the next which leads to us reprimanding him. He gets this pouty lip expression, his eyes start to water, and sometimes he takes it to the extreme and cries. This is a photo I took last night at the dinner table. I don't remember what he did, but this is "The Sad Face". The picture doesn't really do the look much justice, but you get the general idea. Notice his left eye, it has a little tear. Awwwww, this look just melts our hearts. Half the time, I can't even remember why I was mad at him in the first place. He can be such a sensitive little. Guy. All of the boys do something unique when they get into trouble. Cian let's out a blood curling scream, runs to his room and bangs his back against a wall. Declan cries and yells, "you make me so mad". (Sean and I always get a good laught out of that) Liam puts his head down, covers his eyes with his arm, and sobs, but Fionny takes the cake for the cutest and most heart breaking facial expression. Now how am I suppose to stay mad at that? It's all I can do to keep from scooping him into my arms and console him. I know, I shouldn't cave, but he is just so darn cute!

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgoeus picture, children have a way of pulling those faces don't they! I know my two do. I came across your blog and it stuck out, simply becasue I too am a wife and a Mum, although not a teacher..hoping to be a midwife one day! lol. Hope you don't mind me following your blog.

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!