JellyPages.com

Friday, January 9, 2009

There's Something About Mary!

This is a picture of Cian and Mary that I took the other day. Cian always wants to hold her. I don't know what it is, but all the boys took right to her from day one. When Cian was born, Declan took a few months to even go near him. In fact, the day Cian was born, Declan wouldn't even go near me. I was so heart broken. Cian and Declan were ok when Liam was born, but when Fionn was born, Liam REALLY did not like him. He would push him, hit him, throw things at him, or just flat out ignore him, even when Fionn was trying to play with him. That lasted about 11 months. Now you can't keep them apart. Mary, on the other hand, has had them all eating out of the palm of her little hand since she was born. Liam and Fionn love to give her kisses and tickle her. Declan and Cian always tickle her or carry her around. (Only Deco carries her around). We don't know what, but there's just something about Mary that they all love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!