JellyPages.com

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

They Grow So Fast....

It seems like just yesterday I was giving birth to my first son Declan. Now he is half way through Kindergarten and on his way to 30.I took this picture of Mary the other night. She was crying and I needed to finish cooking dinner. So, what better way to kill to birds with one stone. I stuck her in Liams' chair so she could watch what I was doing. I wasn't sure if she was big enough to sit in it, but with a little support she did just fine. I can't believe how big she is getting. She will be 6 months the end of this month. Why is it, the best year of their life is the shortest? I love little babies. I love how small they are. I love how they depend 100% on you. I love the way they smell, and their reaction when you come to get them in the morning. I love their tiny fingers and toes. I love their chunky cheeks....I could go on all day. What a wonderful gift God has given us. To be able to bare children. I feel so sad for those who are unable to, when I have so many of my own. Every little life is precious, and I don't plan on missing any of it!

2 comments:

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!