JellyPages.com

Monday, February 23, 2009

When the Past Won't Stay "In the Past"

Do you ever wish your past never happened? I guess that's why it's called the "past". Sometimes it comes back and bites you in the butt. I woke up this morning at about 6am. As usual I reached for my phone to check my email and read my daily blogs. Today I saw I had a message from someone on Facebook. "That's cool" I thought, but when I opened it and saw who it was from, I just about puked. I could feel my body start to shake and it was all I could do to keep from waking up Sean. I was terrified. I'm sure you're wondering who could possibly have that sort of effect on me...well, it was a woman, someone Sean and I knew a few years ago. At first we were all great friends. We hung out together. She would watch our children for us or just come over to chill and watch movies at our house. Well, Sean lost a job back then and we had to move for him to find work. Well, this woman flipped out has been stocking us ever since. We hadn't heard from her since Fionn was born. Now she's back and she is threatening me. I don't want to tell Sean because then he will flip out and make me close my Facebook and Myspace accounts, but then again, maybe I should for our protection.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my Goodness! This sounds so scarey. Is there anyone you can contact to help with this person? Police? Her family?
    My prayers are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Arley, do not let this woman get to you. I am sure there must be ways to lock her out of your accounts. You obviously enjoy facebook and myspace so do not allow her to take it away from you.

    I absolutely love babies... so you got me hooked already with just the photos of yours. Please keep blogging, I'm becoming a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Arly,
    I'm so sorry to hear what has happened. You can block people on facebook so they can't see you and you can't see them. You have probably worked it out by now any way. But if you're not sure give me a shout. Hope you're ok.
    Jodie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try googling IP blocker, you may have to pay for it but you could block her email address from visiting you.

    Saying a St. Michael prayer for you.

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!