JellyPages.com

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cian turned 5 and Fionny learned to run in shoes!

Running like a mad man!

Posted via Pixelpipe.
On March 16th, Cian turned 5 years old! We had a great day with him playing Wii, watching a movie and opening presents! I made him a lemon cake and he decided MacDonalds was what he wanted for dinner...YUCK! It was his day, so we couldn't complain. Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures. I have serious baby brain right now. Fionny has this pair of tennies he just can't seem to run in. So last week, I got him dressed and decided to let him have at it outside. He had a blast running up and down the sidewalk in front of our house. He was so cute and so proud of himself! I can't believe my little baby boy will be 2 next month.

1 comment:

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!