JellyPages.com

Saturday, March 7, 2009

What a wonderful World!

Posted via Pixelpipe.
Every morning, the first thing I do before I get out of bed, is reach for my G1 and read all my favorite blog postings. As I was looking at my list yesterday, I realized I have a friend all around the world. I have a wonderful Grandmother in Canada. A very strong, devoted mother and wife in the UK. A sweet, funny man in South Korea. A wonderful woman in India, and another beautiful, vibrant person in Africa. There are also a few here in the United States as well. As I was reading all of these blogs, I realized how lucky we are to have the chance to communicate whit people all over the world on a daily basis, without even leaving my bed! I have learned about so many wonderful cultures, traditions. Beliefs, and countries. All I had to do was open my phone and read. What a wonderful technology the Internet is. To think 15 years ago, I barely knew what it was. Now I don't know what I would do without it. It sounds silly, but think about it, what would you do if you didn't have your Internet connection?

2 comments:

  1. Indeed, wat a wondeful world ! wonderful the internets too! I'm always thanks for the internet...hey, it was a famouse old song the 'what a wonderful world ' I love it ! Love to read your blogs too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot agree more! I love learning about other countries, cultures, etc but do not like flying and can't afford it in any case, so yes, the Internet is my way of travelling - especially Google Earth.

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!