JellyPages.com

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Buzy, Buzy, Buzy.....

I haven't had time lately to blog about our crazy life because well, it's been crazy around here. Just a quick rundown... Declan has started back up in school after our two week illness. He seems to be getting bored with his classes, so I have started combining 2 weeks of work into one. He has more work to do daily this way and less to to whin about being bored. He is learning to count money and tell time in Math now, and he loves it! Sean has been working without a day off for almost two weeks. One of his employees transfered to Cali and left him short handed. That would have been ok, except another employee fractures his foot at the gym about a week ago and has been unable to work ever since. So now the store is down to Sean, his Asst. Manager and 3 Reps, two of which can only work part time. Sean is the only one on salary, so guess who gets to work without a day off. What's worse, we got a new bed almost two weeks ago, and he hasn't had a good nights sleep since. He thinks the bed is too hard. I think its a little hard, but not too bad. I told him to return it and get another one, but he's to lazy to do that, go figure. On a more upbeat note, we are finally leaving this awful state! Sean's company is transfering him to a new market with a much higher volume. I am very excited to be going to this new state and look forward to finding a nice big house with a backyard the kids can play in until their hearts content. (I can't say where we are going, but thereis no snow and very little hot weather...perfect) As soon as Sean gets his new store and he finds out what his pay raise will be, we can start looking for a house in our price range. We are hoping to be out of here by the end of this month! Last, but not least.......we are expecting our 6th baby in mid Oct! I will be 12 weeks tomorrow! Keeping our fingers crossed for another baby girl for little Mary!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. Wow - you have 5 kids and one on the way - you are BRAVE. I have one and am busy with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your pregnancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful for the BLESSING of another life! Congratulations and thank ou for affirming LIFE and family. :)

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw... congratulations on all the good news! That's wonderful...! You're a modern-day pioneer woman. *heh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    This is Christine, Gillian's mom I just stopped by your blog and saw your beautiful babies. Congrats on the newest soon to be. Good luck on your move. And take care of yourself. It seems like yesterday I saw you and now you are soon to be the mother of 6.
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats this is a blessing, im your new friend in the philippines, visit my blog, http://leopoldomendozajr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!