JellyPages.com

Friday, April 17, 2009

The Date Is Set!

It is official, we are moving!! The transfer is signed and sealed and Sean is expected to start work at his new store on the 11th of May. Our only challenge now, finding a house in that short amount of time. Sean is on another 8 day stretch at work right now and has no time to look for a house or even talk to the realtor. So I have been searching Craigs List (I know, way sketchy, but its all I can do right now) I did find some really cute houses in our price range and I have made a list for Sean. I just hope by next Thursday, he can sit down and start to hash something out. I will keep you all up to date!

6 comments:

  1. If you are buying a house, realtor.com is great! You can search by size, neighborhood, and price. I imagine there is probably something similar for renting? Good luck. Moving is stressful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and saying HI. You are one cute mama with a bunch of cutie-pa-tootie kiddos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be sooooo excited! Omigosh!

    Go to the real estate companies online in the city you're moving to, and tell them what you're looking for. They'll be glad to help you.

    Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Realtor.com is a great site to look at for houses. That is where we found our last house. Good luck with the search. At least you are looking for one and not selling one meaning you are doing a lot better than a lot of people. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. goodluck for searching then!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone for the suggestions! We are not buying a house yet, just renting until we find a place/town we would want to spend the rest of our lives in. I did try Realtor.com, but they didn't really have many houses for rent in the areas we are looking at. If you guys have any other suggestion, please let me know!!

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!