JellyPages.com

Monday, April 13, 2009

Fionnys' Hidden Talent!

We had a couple of "firsts'" this Easter. It was Marys' first Easter and also....Fionnys' first time eating with a fork. Sean put down his fork next to Fionn when he was done eating, and Fionn picked it right up and proceeded to stab his food with it and put it in his mouth......WOW! We had no idea he knew how to eat with a fork. We had never offered it to him before, but he used it like it was second nature to him....lol, he never seises to amaze us. So I guess he will be eating with a fork from now on! Less of a mess for me to clean up...Woo Hoo!!

I'm a big boy now!

Fionnys' Hidden Talent!

Posted via Pixelpipe.

4 comments:

  1. So cool that he just picked up the fork and starting using it!! Cute pics. My mother in law made city chicken. The ham and baked beans look fabulous. I shall make some this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. everyday, kid amazes us,indeed less load for you in cleaning up the mess,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and he is as proud as punch, and I am sure Mommy is too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it is great to not have so many dinner messes to clean, and he was very proud of himself! Sean and I were just amazed and thrilled that he even knew how to eat with a fork without either of us showing him first. He is so quick at learning things.

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!