JellyPages.com

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Moving day fast approaching...

Well, we are down to exactly one week until moving day. I have barly packed a thing. I organized the closet in our room and packed what I could in there. I packed up under the bathroom sinks, (it's amazing what you find under their). I also packed up a few things we don't use in the kitchen (blender, waffle iron, baking stuff, etc.). Other than that, nothing is done. In fact, we still don't have our house secured. We have narrowed it down to 2 houses. One is about 2700 sq ft. 4 bedroom with an office, playroom, formal dining room and several fruit trees in the backyard. It's an older house but it's not very pretty. It would work perfectly for us, including the fabulous price monthly! Here is the only 2 pictures we have. The owner was suppose to send us more, but has yet to do so. The second house is much smaller, a 3 bedroom with a formal dining room, living room, and den. It is $250 more but is in an incredible town. It also has several types of fruit trees in the backyard and has never had another tennant living in it. We would need to purchase a fridge and washer and dryer for this house as well. Did I mention the owner is falling over himself to rent to us, where as the other has not responded to us again. Here are the best photos of the house! This is the front yard. This is the backyard. Kitchen Den in front of the kitchen, leading to the backyard. Living room which also has a brick fireplace on the right and the dining room is behind the person taking the photo. Last, the formal dining room! Did I mention the gardener was included with the rent? It's a beautiful house but we don't know what to do. It's a little more money then we want to spend but time is running out. What would you do?

6 comments:

  1. i like the bigger one but i know it is hard to manage, whichever suits you best, then go for it. choosing the more practical one is easier to manage i'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting you have 2 great choices. Good luck choosing one :O) and definitely good luck with the packing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second one is beautiful but with only three bedrooms will you have enough space?! I guess it comes down to picking out what is most important...looks, town, the landlord versus space, playroom, etc.
    Good luck and good luck with packing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new look of your blog. I have moved many times in my life and although it means a lot of work, it is so exciting... new house, new neighbourhood, new town... enjoy! Both houses seem lovely but you must choose the one that will be easiest to manage. Blessings for your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I prefer the second one. It's clean, airy, light. I like the look of it better too. However, you need to choose the one that is best for you.

    Keep us posted! :-) And good luck in your move.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for the wonderful comments! I posted another blog with an update!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!