JellyPages.com

Friday, April 10, 2009

Remembering the Death of Our Lord

The boys and I spent the hours of 12-3pm quietly reflecting on the life of our Lord. We prayed the Sorrowful Mysteries, listened to the Chaplet of Divine Mercy in Song, and watched a shadow puppet show of the Stations of the Cross. Declan was very sorrowful and had a lot of wonderful questions about Jesus and his suffering. It was a very good afternoon, I only wish Sean could have been here to share it with us. (He had to work today, short staffed). Happy Good Friday and God Bless!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice!! This is the first picture of Christ that I saw on a blog today. And your words were beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Arley, I hope you will have a very blessed Easter and thank you for making it real for your children also. So few people do that. Please read by blog, it is my special message to all my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a nice day....nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!