JellyPages.com

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

We've Started Subtraction!!

Is it just me, or has Kindergarten gotten a lot harder? When I was a kid, we colored, painted, listened to stories, or just played house in Kindergarden. Declan just started subtraction. He has been introduced to adding, counting money, reading, and telling time. I didn't learn any of that until first or second grade. He's really good at all of it, and can memorize just about anything you ask him to. Sean has even started teaching him to speak German. I can't even speak Spanish. Wow, I don't think he would have been introduced to any of that stuff if we hadn't decided to home school him. I'm so proud of him and all he has accomplished. I can't wait to see what 1st grade brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!