JellyPages.com

Thursday, May 28, 2009

The garden is half finished!

I finally finished the first half of our veggie garden. It took almost 4 days, but with a lot of hard work and a few sun burns, the boys and I finally finished the job! We planted sweet corn on the cob, organic carrots and green beans. We should start seeing some seedlings in one to two weeks! I took some pictures below of the fun and finished product!

Cian raking dirt for our garden.

Declan and Cian digging out the planter for our garden.

Corn planted.

Carrots and Green Beans planted.

The mess after digging out the planter.

1 comment:

  1. It'll be the best garden soon...nice pictures ! Have a nice day..

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!