JellyPages.com

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Finally settled in!

After a long difficult move, we are finally getting settled in our new house. Sean has started at his store and is learning how things work in this reigon. I have discovered we have 6 rose bushes. 2 in the front and 4 in the back. The back yard really needs some major tlc and after Sean get paid next week, I am headed to WalMart to buy flowers and seeds to start a small garden. The bug man will be here to bomb the kitchen in one of two treatments tomorrow. We have to leave the house for 2 to 3 hours until the stuff dries. Hopefully this will kill all the ants, spiders, and most importantly, the roaches. Then maybe I will finally be able to cook in my own kitchen.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with all the unpacking and settling in :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting moved in! Be careful of the bug bombing...it's not good for pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so which one of those houses you have chosen? for sure lot of things to do there, anyway, feel comfortable with your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats your the new House !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Arley,
    I haven't been around for a while, so much has been going on! Glad to hear you have now moved and settled in...love to you and your family.

    Jodie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!