JellyPages.com

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Before......

I had a request to do a before and after shot of the changes/decorating we do with the new house. So I have decided to start outside. I don't think I need to do much with the front yard, but the back is a whole different story. Here are the before pictures of the backyard. One of the front yard as well. I am spending my Memorial Day at Walmart, picking out veggie seeds, gardening tools, and a few necessary items for inside the house. The rest of the day will be digging up weeds and getting ready to plant my garden...WOO HOO! Wish me luck!!

backyard, right wall

backyard, right corner

backyard, center wall

backyard, center left wall

backyard, left corner

backyard, left wall

Posted via Pixelpipe.

5 comments:

  1. I was trying to figure out from the pics if you lived in the north or south? I am guessing somewhere toward the south where it is hotter.

    Busy day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hardly wait to see the after pictures. I have a feeling you will make it into a showplace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your gardening. How do you fit everything in. You must be an amazingly organised person to take care of your children, do home schooling, look after your house and still have time for gardeing. Wow, I think you deserve a medal! (And you still have time to blog??)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hit 40- You guessed pretty good...I'll give you another hint, its in the west and people come from all over the world just to visit the famous castle here!

    Jo- Me too!!

    A Human kind of Human- Its not easy. However there is only 2 weeks left of school for Deco and the boys are quite helpful with the chores. The boys are also excited about helping with the planting of the veggies. It will be a fun project for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arley, this is great! I can't wait to see more. Hope you had a fun Memorial Day with your gardening plans. You're inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!