JellyPages.com

Monday, July 13, 2009

Garden Update..... We have beans!!!

Here are some pictures I took today of the garden. The pumpkin patch has started blooming the male and female flowers. However not in the right order. I need them both to bloom at the same time so I cam fertilize the female with the males pollen. The female produces the pumpkins! Its all in the timing. The green beans are coming in like mad. I picked 35 in the last 2 days. I can't wait to feed them to the boys. The corn is about 3 feet high and one stock is starting to bare the little seed looking things, I'm not sure what they are, so I will have to do some research. The carrotts are getting tall, but I have no idea how they are doing as they are stuck in the ground. I'm so pleased with my first garden!

Corn

Green Beans and Carrotts

Pumpkin Patch

2 comments:

  1. Nice pictures and blogs too...almost a nice farmer !! Have a nice day, Happy !

    ReplyDelete
  2. this must be really considered fulfillment,i am happy for you. take all the chance while it is still summer.

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!