JellyPages.com

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

First day of School

We started school this past Monday. After staying up until well past 11pm decorating the classroom, this is the finished product! The boys were thrilled the next morning to see what I had done for them. Declan wasn't quite as excited as Cian was for the first day of school, but they both did really well. Sean was a big help with Religion and PE, however we didn't get done with school until 4pm. 30 min classes were just too much, so I shortened them to 20 mins. We were finished by 1pm. I have found a bump or two with Cian. As I have said in the past, he has NO attention span or desire to do any work. I have found he can't write really at all or even color. (He doesn't understand to stay in the lines) The pre-k workbooks he is no where near ready to use, so if any of my homeschooling Moms have any suggestions, please email me.

Hard at work!

Learning to write the letter A.

Declans first day of first grade!

Cians first day of pre-k.

Classroom 2

2 comments:

  1. Your classroom is lovely! And the boys are soooo cute! Very happy looking.
    I don't know how you do it. You have to be about five weeks from your due date and you are teaching school and with littler kids runnning around! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 weeks actually, and believe me, its not easy. Its all about routine. We wouldn't have it any other way.

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!