JellyPages.com

Monday, October 26, 2009

How do they do that???



Ever wonder how they make those incredible love scenes in soap operas? (See video above) I could never figure out how they make "making love" look so beautiful. I don't know about any of you, but lets face it, it's NEVER really like that. I'm tempted to email the producers and ask for their secret....lol, like they would ever tell. I know its completely fake, but wouldn't it be nice to bring some of that magic to your own bedroom? Ok, I think that's enough about soap opera love making for on e day.....lol.

5 comments:

  1. Y & R?? I miss my GL!
    But I have to agree, that the soap opera scenes are never like real life...I wish! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha, ha. I had to laugh because this has been my thoughts so often. In the seventies we had an expression for situations like this: "Plastic", and I guess it is still plastic to this day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss GL too! Y&R has always been a favorite of mine as well. I sometimes wonder what it would be like to live life in one of those soaps. Life sure would be more interesting! Hahaha.

    Please excuse my naivete, but what does "plastic" mean?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We used the word "plastic" for anything that was fake and meaningless and not portraying the true situation, like the lovemaking in movie scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH....now don't I feel stupid, lol!

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!