JellyPages.com

Monday, October 12, 2009

Tomorrow is the big day!!!!

I went to the doctor this morning. Waited 45 minutes, sitting next to a women with horrible perfume. It was so hot in the office. I thought I was going to be sick. Finally I was called in. My doctor did another exam. I am now 70% effaced and 3 centimeters dilated. She said I progressed a lot in one week and was positive that I would go into labor this week. She asked how long my last labor was...whenI said 3 hours, her eyes widened and decided she wanted to enduce me tomorrow. Her concern was that I wouldn't make it to the hospital in time. (We live 30-40 minutes from the hospital) So, tomorrow at 7:30am i will be induced!!!! We talked Mom into changeing her flight as well. Sean is picking her up from the airport right now. Everything seems to be falling into place nicely!!!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! I hope that everything goes well for you and the baby and for your little ones at home with your mom!
    I will be going in a week from today for my c-section...our babies will be close :)
    May God bless you all this day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my soul! I am so excited for you. I will be praying for a quick and easy labour and that both you and Elizabeth will be well, and happy, and home soon.

    Hang in there girl!

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!