JellyPages.com

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Declan lost his first front tooth!

A few days ago, Declan was outside playing with his brothers when he came running in to tell me he lost his tooth. This is what I saw. (Please excuse his shirtlessness...if that's even a word and scruffy hair, he really needs a haircut.) It completely changes his face. It's sort of sad in a way. Just another step in his growing up. I put the tooth in a plastic baggie and he put it under his pillow. Sean snuck into his room about an hour later and almost couldn't grab the tooth. Declan had his hand under his pillow, holding the bag. He was hoping to get a glimps of the Tooth Fairy...lol. All ended well though. He got $3 (that was all Sean had in cash) and was very excited. He is saving his money to buy a present for a child this Christmas.

Elizabeth is nearly 7 weeks old and is finally starting to sleep the night. I usually give her last feeding around 10pm and lately she has been sleeping until 6am. Not too bad for 7 weeks. I took this picture this morning while laying in bed. I can't believe how fast the last 7 weeks have flown by. She is yet to smile for me, but Sean swears she has smiled at him. Wishful thinking on his part. Sean was getting ready for his "Token Sunday" shift. He rarely works on Sundays, but since it's the first weekend of the season, he is required to work the entire weekend. Aw, the joys of being the boss. On the plus side, he gets Saturday and Sunday off next weekend.
I am starting school full time tomorrow. It will be a bit of a challenge since we never really established a routine for the little ones. I guess Fionn and Liam will play in their room and Mary and Lizzie will go down for their morning naps. I don't know what else to do with them. I hate to have the little guys in their room, but they are such a distraction to Declan and Cian that I have no choice. This week will be a test run, so we'll see how it goes. Oh, and Sean finally bought me a new ink cartridge for my printer, so I can print out new activities for Cian again...YAH!!!

Happy Sunday....Go Patriots!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Arlie!

    That's such a great shot of your son...and the baby too. But he looks so proud. I believe I might have a similar post soon as inconceivably my 5 year old has a loose tooth.

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!