JellyPages.com

Thursday, December 10, 2009

GRRRRRRRRRRRR


I am so pissed off right now. (please excuse my language) I have had it with Fionn and Liam and their crap when I'm trying to teach school. I'll start from the beginning.

School started a little late today because I was talking to my Aunt Rene on the phone. (She just started her radiation treatment for breast cancer) Once we did start school, Fionn and Liam decided they were going to start acking like little monsters. First they were opening their door and slamming it shut. (Mary and Lizzie were in the next room TRYING to SLEEP) They just thought that was soooo funny. I had to stop teaching to go yell at them for that. Of course, that set Fionn off and he started his usual tangent fit. Banging his head on the back of his door and screaming at the top of his lungs. I tried to start reading from the Religion text, by all Declan and Cian were interested in listening to was the noise coming from down the hall. (They thought that was too funny) Again, I went down there to quiet them down. No such luck, now Fionn was screaming even louder and throwing wooden blocks out his bedroom door, hitting the hall closet doors. Liam was screaming and laughing and helping Fionn chuck toys out the door and AT THE BEDROOM WINDOW!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! Again, I tried to settle them down. I even gave them M&M's to eat. As soon as I started teaching again, more shrill screams coming from Fionns' mouth. Again, I stop school and head to see what the problem was now.....Liam stoll all Fionns M&M's. There were none left, so now Fionn was even more pissed. By this time, he had worked himself up some much, he was dripping with sweat.....and then he PUKED ON HIS BED. COULD THIS DAY GET ANY WORSE? So now I had to clean him up and his bed. (Anyone who knows me, knows I can't handle puke. That's Seans department.) Of course, that made me sick. I had had it, school was cancelled for the day. We got nothing accomplished. As it is, we are already behind in the school year due to Lizzies birth. I am barely on week 6 in the school year.

I guess we are going to have to figure out some other means of entertaining the little guys during school hours. I just can't handle this stress anymore. I feel so out of control. It's hard enough to teach Cian, (he has no attention span) let alone deal with those two. It doesn't help that Sean is working two weeks straight without a day off. (He is taking another two weeks off starting the 25th, so he has to work until then without a day off.) I really don't know how much more I can handle. To any of my teaching/homeschooling Moms...HELP!!!! What do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!