JellyPages.com

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's My 10oth Blog Post!!

I realized after I wrote my last entry that the next would be my 100th post! WOW, I can't believe I actually had that many thing that I felt was worth sharing.
I decided to go back to my very first post and read them all. (I had nothing else to do, Sean is out shopping and the kids are all in bed.) I started this blog back in January of this year after reading a blog post from my very good friend Jason. It was fun reading about other peoples families and lives, so I decided to start one myself. Never in a million years did I think anyone would be interested in reading about my crazy little family. It was more for me to vent, cry, or just look back on our lives. Little by little, people found my blog and actually enjoyed reading about me and my family.

I also found that a lot has changed since I started this blog. Declan was half way through kindergarten. Cian was NOT potty trained yet. Liam and Fionn couldn't talk at all and Mary was only 5 months old. Today, Declan and Cian are both in school. (Cian is now potty trained) Declan can read at a second grade level. (He's in first grade) Liam will only talk when he has something to say (which is usually "shut up" or "you poop in the shower" I have no idea where he learned that.) Fionny never stops talking, and he's so damn smart. Mary is walking and starting to talk.

Since last January, we have added a new member to the family, Elizabeth. Sean was promoted, transfered, and had his salary doubled. We moved to a bigger house in a beautiful state and no longer have the worries we did a year ago. All in all, life has improved greatly for us in a year. I want to thank each and every one of you for sticking with us through the good and bad times. Thank you for being great blogging friends. I could not have asked for a better group of people to be my followers!!! I love you all!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats for your 100th blog post! Keep on running....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the 100th post! I love your new background and the falling snow. Reading about your family has been a delight!

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!