JellyPages.com

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lazy Sunday....

This is how I feel today....LAZY. Sean went to work at 10 this morning. That gave me the chance to get up, clean my house, and write my school schedule. YAH RIGHT!!!
I did get up, but then I started watching the Patriots game, and well....I haven't felt like doing much after that. I did two loads of laundry. (Only because Sean needed clean work clothes and Fionn peed in his bed again.) Cleaned the dining room window to stick Christmas clings on it and made cinnamon twists for Liam. That's pretty much the extent of my Sunday. I have laundry to fold, a floor to vaccum, dinner to start, and still....my school schedule to write.

So, instead of wasting time on Blogger, I guess I should get to work....HAPPY SUNDAY!!!

P.S. PATRIOTS WON!!!!!!

2 comments:

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!