JellyPages.com

Friday, January 29, 2010

Term 1 is Done!!!

Well, we made it through the first term of 1st Grade! Declan did very well on his tests. He should have 5 or 6 A's and two B's. Sean gave him the Science and History tests. He got a few questions wrong on the History exam, and forgot quite a few parts of the eye in Science. He also forgot the amount of servings per food group, per day. I was a little disappointed with that, but his other class grades will make up for that. He did wonderful in Math, Phonics, Spelling, English, and Handwriting. All should be A's!!

All in all, we are very proud of him given the broken up first term. (Birth of Elizabeth Maureen) He did a wonderful jub and I couldn't be more proud!!!

2 comments:

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!