JellyPages.com

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Early Valentines's Day Suprise!!!

For those of you that know me, know I have always hated Valentine's Day. I was married on Valentine's Day to an awful man over 10 years ago. The marriage only lasted a year, and it couldn't have ended sooner!!

Well, I think this year I am finally over that horrible situation. I was actually looking forward to this Valentine's Day. This is the first year the kids have gotten involved with the holiday and they have LOVED it. Tomorrow, Sean has to work for 2 hours (to cover breaks) but while he is gone, I am going to bake his favorite cookie!! They are perfect for Valentine's Day. I will be introducing to kids to Red Hots and Conversation Hearts as well!!!!

Ok, now for the Valentine's Day suprise.......DRUM ROLL.......












MEET OUR NEWEST FAMILY MEMBER......WOOKIE!!!!
He is a Shih-Poo (Shitzu-Poodle) and is 5 months old. Long story short, Sean went to get the vans 60,000 mile maintaince done. He had 3 hours to kill with NO car. He took it to Sears, which happened to be attached to an outdoor mall. So he visited a few stores and one was a pet shop. There was Wookie, in the front window, looking very sad and on sale for $99. Sean said he looked just like the dog her had as a child. (Maxie was his name) I guess he got a little choked up and caved in. He bought the dog and brought him home to our crazy family. This video is Declan and Cians reaction to the dog. I will post some better pictures when I can get them. (My camera is too slow for his quick little body)

Well, not too much else has happened with us, so on that note, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGER FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!!
    I love the doggie!!!!
    I did not know you were married before but I am happy for you that you now have a great husband and sweet children!
    Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!