JellyPages.com

Monday, February 8, 2010

Homemade Valentines Cards

Today we had Art on Monday instead of Friday. The boys asked if they could made Valentine's Day cards for Grandma. (My Mother) I searched all over the internet, (and even gave my computer a Trojan Clicker virus in the process) trying to find ideas for the boys to make their cards. The little card is Declans. I can't remember where I found the pattern, but it came out cute. The tall card is Cians. We just threw together some heart cut outs and I made the letters for him. I let them both glue the pieces to their cards. I think they turned out pretty cute and I know Mom will love them. She actually still has all the homemade cards and gifts I made her as a child. Nothing says "I love you" like a homemade card from a child!!

While I was working on Cians letters, Declan got into the art supplies and made this little guy. His name is Fuzz-Line. (Fuzzy hair and a stick for a neck) He asked me to take a picture of it to send to Dad. There it sits, on my classroom floor.

Last, I snapped this photo of Lizzie sleeping. She looked so peaceful and sweet. She's 19 or 20 weeks. (Too many kids to remember)

1 comment:

  1. Very nice cards...!Happy Valentines to you and you're cute kids....!!

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!