JellyPages.com

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lizzie ate her first cereal!!!

I cannot believe Lizzie is already four months old. It seems like just yesterday I was giving birth to her. Where does the time go. Her bottles don't seem to be filling her up anymore, so we decided to start her on rice cereal. She did great! In fact, I think she took to it better then any of the kids. From the first bite, she knew exactly how to eat it. All my other kids had a hard time getting the spoon feeding down. She was perfect!!! Here is a little video of her first feeding. Please excuse the background noise. My boys are soooo noisy.






3 comments:

  1. that's awesome. She did great eating that cereal. Your boys did great with their chores and it shows how great of a mom you are teaching them about teamwork related to their chores while feeding lizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, though sometimes I feel like its not enough. Just listen to Liam and his lovely mouth....sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omigoodness, she is just as beautiful as her Mama.

    What a little doll!

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!