JellyPages.com

Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Many Faces of Mary

I have come to the conclusion that I have an obsession with my daughter Mary. I just uploaded 430 pictures off my MyTouch onto the laptop. Approximately 310 of them were of Mary! LOL, I just can't help it. She is sooooo cute and has so many sweet, silly, crabby, and moody faces. I think I captured ALL of them in this last photo shoot. So I decided to dedicate this post to MARY!!!


Mary and Daddy


Getting into trouble


Mary and PT


Pretending to pick her nose.


The shy look!


Always has something to say.


Ponytails!!


See food!


Pink barette


My silly girl.



Daring



Pouting



Just being Mary.



It seems like only yesterday she was this tiny. Its kinda sad that she's growing and changing so much. One day she will be all grown up with a husband and family of her own, all all I will have to remember these days were a few pictures and videos. Sigh........

4 comments:

  1. She is adorable and I love her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful! Love those tiny pigtails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ladies!!! I love the pigtails too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE! And she looks so full of personality, too!

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!