JellyPages.com

Friday, February 19, 2010

Sprout

I don't know about any of the other parents on my blog list, but we don't really allow our children to watch much TV. In fact, the only thing we do let them watch is the Goodnight Show on Sprout. (295 on DirectTV). There are just too many inappropriate cartoons (Japanese animation, etc.) on TV anymore. Not to mention nothing educational. We don't even really let them watch Sesame Street anymore. (Sean doesn't like the direction they have taken the show) Don't get me wrong, we let them watch any and all Red Sox, Celtics, and Patriots games. There are a few shows Sean watched as a kid that we allow, like Doctor Who, Transformers, Star Wars, and Indiana Jones, but only as a treat. Calls us strick and over protective, but at least we know where are children are and what they're watching. Its one small step for them becoming responsible adults. Here is a little video from the Goodnight Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!