JellyPages.com

Saturday, March 20, 2010

One crazy week...Two successful Birthdays!!

For the last week and a half, Sean has been on vacation/PTO. Last Saturday, was his 36th Birthday! I had the boys make him homemade Birthdays cards. They turned out sooooo cute!! (Here is the finished product)

Front of Declans card



Inside of Declans card



Front of Cians card



Inside of Cians card.

I also had this photo framed and matted for his desk at work.



Needless to say, it made his cry!! I was so pleased that he liked them. He also bought himself a new Blu-ray player that has WiFi access, so he bought NetFlix as well. That is pretty much all we have been watching for the last week.

When we weren't watching TV, we made it outside for a few grillins!! Here are some of the photos I took. (Hope you're sitting, this could take awhile...lol.)



Liam



Cian



Liam and Mary (One of my favorites)



Declan



Fionny



Sean grillin burgers



Mary Byrd!!



Mary and Lizzie



Lizzie the Bird



Fionny again



Mary pushing Cian



My very favorite picture of Mary!!



Declan and his missing tooth.



Mary pushing Lizzie



Last, this beautiful butterfly I found on my flowers.

The second birthday of the week was Cians 6th birthday. Most of the above photos were from his little party. We played Nintendo, watched the GI Joe movie and opened presents. Oh, and he had his first ice cream cake (Ice cream and cake, do the ice cream and cake). Here are a few pictures from opening presents.



Cian opening his first present



A pillow pet!!!



More presents


Getting ready to open his big present....


Doctor Who action men!!!

He got a pillow pet, a puzzle of the USA, a Thomas flash light, Hot Wheels, A Red Sox shirt,  and Doctor Who action figures. The pillow pet and the Doctor Who figures were the hits.


Cars Ice Cream Cake


Blowing out the candles.

All in all, we had a good week together. Sean went back to work today and I spent 4 hours vacuuming rooms....sigh, back to the real world.

3 comments:

  1. It's almost a Seeing " Home sweet home ~~ " !! There's no place like home~ right ! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a fun post...lost of pics. I also am loving that little Mary with the yellow flower in her hair......

    .....also that GUY with the beer grilling with shades on. Totally my kind of guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!!!

    Christine-LOL, usually he's in his underware with the Sam Adams beer, but I made him put on shorts. I just wish he would put on a shirt.

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!