JellyPages.com

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sorry so long....

I know its been over a week since I last posted. I've been pretty busy and We've had a death in the family.

Declan finally got his grades back from Setons...
English- A+
Handwriting- A-
History- B
Math- A+
Phonics- A+
Religion- A+
Spelling- A+
Science- C+

Overall pretty good. We weren't too happy with his Science grade. Thats a subject we are working hard on this 3rd term.

The boys and I planted strawberries and green beans this week. Sean bought me a Toppsie-Turbbie for my tomatos. I'm really looking forward to the strawberries!!! YUMMY

Sean and I celebrated out 9th Anniversary on the 12th. (Not our wedding anniversary, it wasn't a very happy memory for us, but thats a long story.) It's crazy to think that it has been 9 years since our first date. I'm not saying it has been an easy 9 years, but I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful man to share them with. He took the day off and we chilled together. He bought me a two pound box of my favorite See's candy and a beautiful card. I got him the complete 1986 Topps baseball card set. He was thrilled!
We spent the rest of the evening sorting through our card collection and logging them into the Beckett site. We are up to over 8,000 cards in one week!! We just got the complete 2009 and 2010 sets last night. Its so much fun too look through them and organize them. We're off to a great start getting back all the cards his Mother sold.




On a very sad note, my Great-Aunt Franny passed away yesterday afternoon in New Jersey. She was my Grandmothers favorite sister and best friend. She will be deeply missed.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you two. Best wishes for the next nine years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw ... I'm sorry to hear about your Great-aunt Franny.

    You are your husband are SUCH a gorgeous couple...! Happy "non?"-anniversary to you both. :-)

    Cheers,

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 9 years!!! But sorry about your families loss. =(

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!