JellyPages.com

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Ice Cream Cones


Wow, two posts in one day! Tonight, after cheese burgers and hot dogs on the grill, Sean made the kids ice cream cones. They were all so excited. Mary, Liam, and Fionn had never had ice cream cones before. So this was going to be interesting.....

This is Marys first lick. She was pleasantly surprised! She kept trying to bite the bottom of the cone first...lol, She had us all laughing hysterically.

Next was Liam. This was the excited look he gave after Daddy handed him his cone. One lick and he was laughing and kicking happily. He ate his entire cone without a single drip. You would think he had been eating them for years. He did the best job of them all.

Fionny was next in line. He took right to it as well. He, unlike Liam, licked the ice cream off the top and when it was level with the top of the cone, ate around the handle of the cone, so all the rest of the ice cream dripped all over the table....sigh.

Cian was next. He and his freakishly long tongue, licked every last drop of the ice cream and ate the cone with no problem.

Last was Declan. He ate his entire cone in a record breaking 4 minutes. Where does he put all that food.

All in all, it was a success! I love summer time when we can barbecue and eat ice cream all day. Tomorrow we'll do it all over again!



Oh, one last thing. I cut Marys bangs today. Sean said I gave her a mullet. "Business in the front, party in the back" he said. Now he calls her Mullet Mary. My poor baby girl. He's so mean.

1 comment:

  1. I have not visited for ages and am so glad I did tonight. They are delightful enjoying the icecream cones. Mullet or not, Mary is a little beauty and I missed Elizabeth in this post. My grandson is now 4 months old and is the delight of his ouma's life.

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!