JellyPages.com

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Potty Training Success!!!!

SUCCESS!!!! After two weeks of intense potty training, Fionny is now diaper free. (Except overnight, but has not had an accident yet!) I am so proud of him! He was pretty easy all in all. Caught on very quickly. Now if only Liam would take the hint. (We think there might be something mentally wrong with him, but that's for another day.) Mary has taken a great interest in the potty, so I think I will try my hand with her. She just turned 2, so she may not actually be ready yet.

1 comment:

  1. with all my experience and conversations with moms of girls, the girls usually potty train a lot easier and earlier than boys, so I would give it a try it wouldn't hurt especially if she's showing an interest.

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!