JellyPages.com

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Birthdays, Birthdays, Birthdays

Wow, it has been a crazy month and a half. We've had some ups and downs as Sean was on FMLA . Declan was promoted to the 2nd grade with all A's and B's. He also took the CAT Test and received scores in the top 5% of children nationally, entering 2nd grade, in EVERY subject! For all those who doubted us and homeschooling........Well, I'll keep my comments to myself!!

Mom was here for a week and we celebrated not one, not two, but THREE birthdays!!! Here's a rundown and photos....



Liams 5th Birthday was actually Sept. 7th, but we waited to celebrate it until Mom came out on the 25th. He is so hard to shop for, so Sean and I did the best we could. We did a Star Wars theme with a Darth Vader pinata. That was a riot!!!!


Next was presents. He went crazy tearing into them. He got a Tickle Me Elmo, squishy ball, blocks, Star Wars slippers, Rexy the Dino, and a Little People play set. He was a bit overwhelmed but had fun. We had pizza for dinner and chocolate cake!
Liam and Elmo


Happy 5th Birthday Liam!!!

The next birthday was Lizzie. She turned 1 on Oct 13th! I bought her a pretty new dress and lots of presents!! Chocolate cake and pizza...AGAIN!


Opening her first present.


Everyone helping her open her presents!


Playing with her new blocks.


Hamming it up!


Time for cake!!


What am I suppose to do with this?


Oh, I get it!!!


Yum Yum!!!!


That's one happy birthday girl!!


My beautiful birthday girl!!




The last birthday we celebrated was Declan's 8th Birthday!!! OMG, I cannot believe he is 8!!! It seems like yesterday I was giving birth to him. (Wow was that an interesting experience) Time really does fly. He had become such a wonderful young man. Very smart, dependable, and helpful with all his siblings. I don't know what I would do without him.

Today is his actual birthday, but Sean had to go back to work yesterday, so we celebrated it last Saturday! For some reason, we didn't take pictures, but I did take an 11 minute video, but nI can't seem to upload it. He had a good day. Thank goodness they are all finished though. Birthdays can get expensive...lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!