JellyPages.com

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Another Christmas Season!

Well, its that time of year again. Christmas shopping, cookie baking, and everything in between. Sean, Declan, and Cian went last Monday to pick out a tree at "Home Wicco" (Home Depot, Cian can't pronounce depot). They had a fun morning, cheeseburgers and fries for breakfast...sigh. The tree was just tied up as they were leaving, so it settled pretty quickly and we were able to decorate it that evening, while watching the Patriots game. Here is the finished product!!! Below is a picture of the boys in the van while the guys put the tree on the van.


On another note, Sean and I are expecting our 7th baby!! I am 12 week pregnant today and we are due June 25th! We find out the sex of the baby on Dec 27th!! Here is a 12 week photo.


4 comments:

  1. Arley!!!! Oh my goodness! Congratulations!!! I've been thinking of you lately since you haven't been on Facebook and you haven't had any recent blog posts. I am thrilled for you all! And...I think you must be just a little bit nuts...7 kids!!! Ahhhhh....

    Actually, I've been trying to convince Mark that we need just one more. Of course, with our current situation being so "up in the air" we couldn't really afford another but as soon as we are settled I will be putting forth a persuasive argument :-)

    I love your tree! We just have a small one up this year. It is funny to see the picture of your boys wearing short sleeved shirts while getting a tree. We are currently under a blizzard warning and the weather channel is sending hourly text messages to remind me of that fact!

    Please keep us updated! I miss you! And Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very nice a Christmas Tree...
    Merry Christmas all...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I was wondering how you were doing and hoping that you were feeling okay =)
    Merry Christmas to you all and can't wait to hear baby #7's gender!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats!!!!!! that is very exciting. Your house is beautiful all decorated for Christmas. Keep us posted on the gender.

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!