JellyPages.com

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Santa Visit!

Wow, I can't believe how fast the Christmas season has come this year. There is only 2 shopping days left. Of course Sean has to work right up until Christmas, so he has been getting up really early and heading out to the mall and Toys R Us every morning before and after work. I hope he's almost done, we've spent a fortune this year. The kids are making out like bandits. (Though the way Declan has been acting for the last month, he should be getting nothing but coal.)

We took the kids to the mall to see Santa on Monday. I was hoping we could get at least 4 of the kids in the picture, (Cain is terrified of his own shadow, so we knew he and Mary would be out, but Lizzie and Liam didn't like him either....sigh,) but only Declan and Fionn would sit on his lap. Declan asked for a scooter and Fionn....are you ready for this.....a PUPPY. Are you kidding me, he has a dog. The dog loves him. There was no way I was going to potty train another dog. The one we have still isn't completely house broken. (Its been pouring rain for the last week here, so he won't go outside at all. Instead, he pees on my floor....grrrr.)

It has always been my Mothers tradition to wrap all the Santa gifts on Christmas Eve, after I went to bed, so I have always done the same. However last year we were up wrapping until almost 3am. This year I have a bike and two scooters to put together, so I have done all the Christmas wrapping for the last three or for days, locked in my room while the kids watch every Christmas movie and cartoon imaginable. I actually ran out of paper. 8 large rolls just wasn't enough. So, hopefully Sean bought some today so I won't have to do any wrapping on Christmas Eve, We just want to put the three items together and relax watching 24 hours of A Christmas Story.

This will be my last post before Christmas, so from our family to yours, have a safe and Merry Christmas! God Bless

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to your family as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice a picture with the Santa...cute the Kids...Merry Christmas to you and your hubby, especially the cute kids...

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!