JellyPages.com

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Lazy Saturday

There's nothing like a spotless house, sleeping toddlers, and happily playing boys to allow me to relax on the couch, with a cool 68° cross draft and a weeks worth of Young and the Restless on dvr to watch. This is the first time my pregnant body has been able to relax in, I don't know how long.

Yesterday, I was at my witts end with the house. Its always a mess, always disorganized and just smells. I had had enough. So I put Declan to work. Since he is still on punishment, I had him scrub all the walls and floor boards in the kitchen, dining room, and living room. I scrubbed both bathrooms, walls and floors. Scrubbed all the walls in the hallway too. Spent over an hour vacuuming my living room, (we have a vacuum with a dirt sensor, it turns green when all the dirt is completely sucked up. I like to have a completely green carpet...lol) and ran Scooba (robot mop) on the kitchen floor twice. I scrubbed all the windows in the kitchen and living room and dusted the mantle and end tables. I even washed the couch cover, thanks to Dee-duh the shedding cat. I did 6 loads of laundry and mopped the front hallway. Lastly, I cleaned my room. Now the house smells nice and looks clean too. I can relax and enjoy feeling my baby do flips in my belly!

One more exciting tidbit of news, Sean won a trip from work to a 5 star, all expenses paid resort in Florida. First class flight and all. He was in the top 100 performing RSMs in the company and #1 in our state. He even met with the CEO of the company yesterday. I'm so proud of him. He does so much and works so hard for us. They want him to move up in the company, but he's happy with where he is now. The trip is in April, right around our 10 anniversary!! I'm hoping Mom will stay with the kids for the weekend!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!