JellyPages.com

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Playing with Pictures

Out of pure boredom, I decided to download Picasa 3.8 onto the laptop. Let me tell you, I had no idea how many pictures were on this computer. Over 120 folders were found, some dating back to 2002. In fact, its still uploading photos. This is a picture I took of Mary yesterday, after we made chocolate dipped marshmallows and strawberries. She just looked so cute trying to stuff that big marshmallow into her little mouth. I played around with the coloring a bit, and came up with this picture. Its not perfect, but not bad for my first attempt at editing.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo! You're going to catch the editing bug!

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!