JellyPages.com

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Sean!!

It's been a busy week. Sean went on a ride-a-long for a new position within the company. Its a promotion that would get him out of running a retail store and into more independent work. He would be in charge of 40 retail stores like Target, Walmart, Radio Shack, Best Buy, etc. He basically motivates the GM to sell more of the products from his company with incentives. It requires a lot of travel, around 100 miles per day, but he would have weekends off and an office in the cooperate building. Oh, and out of that ugly uniform. Business-casual attire. The only draw back, we may have to relocate to a different part of the state that is more expensive, but then again, we would be closer to the ocean and he'd he'd get paid a lot more. To his understanding, this is a fairly new position and not in demand quite yet. He's hoping to get an interview soon.


Sunday was Seans' 37th birthday. He usually gets pretty pissy on his birthday. He HATES it. This year wasn't bad. We barbecued cheeseburgers and hot dogs.A yummy spinach, bacon, and egg salad and chips. He got a new speaker system for the kitchen, so we blasted 80's music and played baseball outside with the kids. We had a quiet evening watching Major League on Blu-ray. Oh, and really yucky birthday cake. All in all, it was a good day. Next, Cian celebrates his 7th birthday on St. Patrick's Day. The long line of birthdays begin.....

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!

    I am following you (suelee1998) from the blog hop, you have a great site. Would you please follow me back? http://susansdisneyfamily.blogspot.com/
    thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy happy birthday!!
    Awesome blog!
    I'm your new follower on GFC.
    So glad I found you with the hop!
    You can reach me at:
    http://rominagarciamartyrhood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Sean!

    I am a new follower from I ♥ Blogging, thank you for joining our hop! I would love if you could stop by www.mooseandtater.com

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!