JellyPages.com

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day...and my 200th Post!!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! Is everybody ready for Corn Beef and Cabbage? What a great day to write my 200th blog post!!! I can't believe the last 100 posts went so fast...lol. Thank you to everyone who has stuck by me and my crazy rants. It's been a real roll-a-coaster ride.

On to the good stuff....Cian had his 7th Birthday party yesterday and today! Sean had to work all day yesterday, so we gave him the option of celebrating his birthday really late last night or having two days of fun, since Sean would be taking PTO today. You can guess what he chose....what kid wouldn't want their birthday to last for 2 days...lol. So, after classes, we made 3D Shamrocks and rice krispie treats with green frosting...yuck...lol. When Sean got home, we ordered pizza and opened baseball cards. (He is currently shopping for presents as I type). Here's a new picture of the birthday boy. He lost his top front tooth the other day. Funny, I was looking at his 6th birthday picture and noticed he had lost his lower baby tooth. We're on pace to loose a tooth a year...lol. I will post more birthday pictures after todays party, but in the mean time, here are a few pictures of our art project. ENJOY!












No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!