JellyPages.com

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Upgrading the Living Room!!

I think I mentioned in an earlier post that we decided to spend our tax return on decorations and furniture this year. Well, I'm happy to say that our new sectional arrived yesterday and looks wonderful in the living room. It's so nice to have a couch that everyone can sit on at once and not be sitting on top of each other. To the right is a before picture (with the ugly green monster) taken Christmas of 09'. Since then, we have added new carpet, a much lighter shade and some trees, pictures, and soon to be art work. (Should be arriving some time next week). To the left is the new carpet and sectional! The couch is so cozy and soft. It feels like a velvet material of some sort. (The boys were playing tick tac toe with their fingers on it this morning..lol) Its not too soft or hard. There is actually a chase lounge that goes with it, but we're still debating whether to purchase it or not.

My other new project was putting up a few collage frames in the hallway, by the front door. I did post the frames in an earlier blog. Since then I have ordered the pictures from Snapfish and put the collages together. Here are the finished product! I'm quite pleased with the way they turned out!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining Good Friends Just Click! I'm following you :o)

    www.mamalovesherbargains.com

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!