JellyPages.com

Sunday, June 26, 2011

One week old.



Well, it has been a crazy, sleepless week. My Mom was here to help out with the kids. She was a huge help with breakfast and keeping the kids entertained, but brought a tun of chaos too. She fed my kids tuns of cookies and drinks to the point that Lizzie had gained almost 10 lbs in a little over a week. She went from wearing 24 month clothing to not being able to fit into 2T clothing. Of course that sent me into a panic. Sean said she was giving her a cup of water every time she asked, which is every time she's bored. She has been peeing like crazy today, but has managed to thin back out. Sean said she had a tun of water retention.
Mom left yesterday afternoon and we are finally starting to regain order in our home. Sammy is doing great. All the kids love him. Though Lizzie is a bit jealous. She's coming around though. Sean and I have been taking turns waking up with him. He usually wakes once around 2 or 3 and then again around 6 or 7 in the morning. We usually feed him around 11pm so that works out well.
I'm recovering slowly. My entire body aches, especially my lower stomach. I'm so glad Sean has another 4 weeks before he goes back to work. It's hard for me to do simple things like get out of bed. On the plus side, I've lost 15 lbs in one week. Not too shabby. Hopefully I will be able to fit into my regular clothing in a month or less!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!