JellyPages.com

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Mary!



It's that time of year again, we've hit the birthday parade. Mine was on Aug 19th, and today is Marys' 3rd birthday. I cannot believe my baby girl is three already. It seems like yesterday I woke up at exactly 11pm to my water breaking. In just three hours, we had our beautiful baby girl. 


She is such a joy and has blossomed so much. She is a loving, caring little girl and adores her little sister and brother. She can be very sensitive at times and scares easily. She LOVES her Daddy and follows him everywhere. She is a total ham in front of a camera and loves to sing and dance. She loves princesses, Tinkerbell, and Minnie Mouse. Her favorite foods are fruit, green beans, meatballs and cereal. She has a set routine for nap time and if it isn't followed, she bugs...lol. She loves to look pretty with dresses and clips in her hair.


Here are a few photos of Mary over the years and some new photos I took yesterday. Happy Birthday baby girl. We love you!


Christmas 2008


Christmas 2009

Summer 2010






No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!