JellyPages.com

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!

So, I just got the BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER!!!!!!! Daniel Goddard (Cane on Young and the Restless) just called to wish me a happy birthday!!!! Because the number was private, I didn't answer it. He left one voice mail and then called back and left another because his iphone dropped the call. I am in absolute aw. He was so kind in the message and even asked me to leave him a message on his Facebook account as to when would be a good time for him to call me back. I am SOOOO HAPPY!!!! I called Sean, who was on his way to an interview just to tell him. I don't think he was all that thrilled, but he seemed happy for me. (who could top a personal call from your favorite celeb.....lol) What a great day!!!


Update: Sean got the promotion!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!