JellyPages.com

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

We have Kittens!

My beautiful kitty Dee-duh had her kittens early Saturday (Aug 27th) morning. She had two little ones, one pure black and the other all white on the belly and legs and black one the back, except for the neck. They look to be both males. (Not 100% sure on the black and white one, its the runt.) She had them under my couch because she couldn't get into our room. We heard her meowing and scratching at the door around 5am, but Sean ignored her. He got up around 7am to get ready for work and heard her making weird noises under the couch. Sure enough, she was under there cleaning a little black ball of fur. The other was born a short time later. They both seem to be doing well, except I believe they have fleas. I saw a tiny bug crawl across the black and white kittens' belly. My guess, Dee-duh caught them from the tom cat that knocked her up. Sean is going to have a fit. He hates them to begin with. If anyone has any suggestions what I should do, please let me know.

As I mentioned in a past post, Sean got a promotion. He was a little nervous because he hadn't heard from the underwriter until today, but they offered him a significant raise! Since the position is all driving, they pay for his gas and car payment! Its also an hourly position, so he's eligible for overtime! His commission stays the same. He will be working Tues-Sat, 9-5. No more uniform, semi-casual attire. (Polo and Dockers or collared shirts) On another plus side, it looks like his company will not be sold out, so job security is still in play. All in all, this has been a GREAT week for our family...minus the fleas...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!