JellyPages.com

Monday, September 12, 2011

Fall Decor-Framed Pumpkin

I've been looking for new creative ways to decorate the house this fall. I wanted something easy and inexpensive to make. I found this really cute idea from Someday Crafts.


It's really simple to make and all you need are:
1. Styrofoam pumpkin (from a craft store)
2. picture frame with glass (make sure its big enough for your pumpkin.)
3. Scrapbook paper
4. glue gun and crafting glue (for the scrapbook paper)
5. ribbon (optional)

Just glue a strip of crafting paper to the glass. Cut your styrofoam pumpkin by 1/3, so you have a flat back to work with. Use the glue gun to glue the back of your pumpkin to the scrapbook paper. Let it dry for an hour or so and then tie a strip of ribbon to the stem (if you wish). That's it, you can hang it on a wall or set it on a table. Too cute and so easy and cheap to make!!! I've actually seen it used with other fruit like pears, apples and lemons. All great for a country kitchen theme.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!