JellyPages.com

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Upity wives should learn to keep their mouths shut!

Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Patriots. So you could imagine my upset when they lost in horrible fashion to the f****** Giants AGAIN!

I know how hurt I was, so I could only imagine how Welker, Gronk and even Hernandez felt. Each of them missed or dropped an important play, all at key moments in the game. How awful each of them must have felt, blaming themselves for the loss. As if that wasn't bad enough, here comes Gisele Bundchen (Bradys' BITCH wife) and her RUDE, UNCALLED FOR comment, made to several Giants fans after the game.  "My husband cannot f—ing throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time. I can't believe they dropped the ball so many times."  

I cannot believe she was dumb enough to let the fans get to her. Not only did she make a fool of herself, but she also made Brady look bad in front of his own trusted teammates. She broke the "code of brotherhood". Which I am to understand is a cardinal sin in any sport organization.

I would really like to see her scrawny butt on that field making the plays those AMAZING receivers do everyday. She has no idea how hard they have trained to get where they are. Welker was in tears after the game over his missed catch. That one comment she made just made it all the worse.

I never liked her to begin with. She has given Brady a hard time for years about his job. Come to think of it, they haven't WON a Superbowl since she's been in his life. What does that tell you??


I'm sorry to be so negative, but I love the Patriots and anyone who publicly insults, degrades or humiliates the players for their own satisfaction leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Especially the WIFE of a key player!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!