JellyPages.com

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Mother's Day is always one of my favorite holidays. Not only is it a reminder of how wonderful my own Mother is, but also how lucky we are to be able to bring life into this world. Some of us are blessed with an easy birth, like myself. Some of us however, gave our own life for the little miracle inside. Yesterday, I came across this story about a young mother who just lost her life to an infection after giving birth last week. Her name was Alice Hansen, and you can read her story at Honeybear Lane. You may want to keep a box of Kleenex close by, you're going to need it.

For all of those wonderful women who were blessed with children, here is a poem for you. Happy Mother's Day!




1 comment:

  1. Happy Moms day to you!

    Man OH man look at your new home. Die and gone to heaven for that walk in closet and bsmt. Outside looks great also.

    enjoy enjoy enjoy

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to read comments. Please keep them tasteful as I will not allow insults to myself or others! God Bless!